Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Spring Growth

Spring truly has arrived here in New Zealand, so cool timing for Zoe's theme at Craft Room Challenge: Seasonal Colours.


I've done some more Art Journalling, though with more actual painting than stamping, there's also some stencilling on here.



Hard to see, but there's a whole heap of writing on the pages too.

Here are the colour palettes to work from :



And our sponsor is :


I've used some of Shar's stamps on my pages :-)

Have a great week, and I'll see you next time.



5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Divine you can see that nature is about to spring open with a burst of colour. I love these XOXO Zoe

Mervi said...

Fabulous pages Debi, enjoy your spring;-))m

hazel said...

Beautiful pages, I love the spring colours that you've used.
xxx Hazel.

Unknown said...

Lovely colors & so much movement! Definitely captures the growth of spring :) xoxo

Annie said...

Wow Debi.....these pages are fabulous and it's clear to see that you enjoyed creating them. I love the colour palette you have used. Spring is my favourite time of year....it's great to see everything return to life after hibernating all winter

TFS and best wishes
Annie x