Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Tag

Aside from todays Vintage Christmas card for the latest Craft Room Challenge- which you can see here.
I'm going to be having a spooky Halloween Blog week :-)

First up is a tag to a new challenge to me, that I found via one of my Teamies Hazel Harler ( you should check out her blog ) the new challenge is Speed Craft Challenge - such fun- and great way to kick mojo into a speedy gear! Their current Challenge Theme is halloween.


You have 15 mins to create anything crafty, and you can have your supplies ready :-)

here's my supplies Ready:


A Bit messy.... I'm a messy creator ;-)


Here's my finished Halloween tag, I still had just under 2 mins on the clock left, background created with ink and sprays and stencils, stamps from Crafty Secrets, and cut outs from Retro Art Cafe, and bits from an old book.



Here's my phone stop watch :


I think I'll definitely be playing along in the future :-)




4 comments:

hazel said...

Glad you found the challenge Debi - it is good fun.
Your tag is fabulous - it's amazing what can be done in such a short time.
xxx Hazel.

Unknown said...

Hi Debi! Fantastic job! Love the vibrant colours, amazing! Big thumbs up! I'm glad you had fun with it! Thank you for joining our Halloween challenge at Speed Craft! Ingrid xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Fantastic tag,Debi....really spooky :)

Thanks for joining us at Speed craft challenge

Hugs
Donna xx

massofhair said...

Wonderful colours and layers on your Halloween Tag, simply spookilicious :-) x