Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spooky Coaster

Here's todays spooky Creation, just love that raven!
Here's an altered coaster, that I made real quick :-) This was Easy to make, I just painted acrylic paints on to the base, then used Gel Medium to add the book pages and chipboard. Then I added the raven and the bones.
It was a real treat for me to finally get some seriously altering halloween fun on!!!! So going to enter this spooky coaster over at Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge - Treats- any Kind!!

Poe inspired spooky coaster 





6 comments:

hazel said...

Fabulous Debi, I love the raven with his hat.
xxx Hazel.

Netty said...

Fab altered Halloween coaster Debi. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Sandy said...

Creepy, crawly, fantastic!!
Sandy xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic piece, love all the details.

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous project! The bird looks awesome! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such a fantastic project! I would've never thought of altering a coaster, but yours looks so fabulous that now I want to give it a try! I love all of the clever elements you included and how it's a balance between spooky and whimsical. My favorite part is the raven and its hat and especially its expression. I didn't know birds could have facial expressions, but this one seems to and I adore it! Also, as a total literary nerd, I really got a kick out how many Poe references you included. Fantastic job and I'm so glad you shared this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!